The Library Meeting Room
All meetings held in the library must be open to the public. The Meeting Room is available on the following days and times only:
Mon.-Thurs. 10:00 AM-7:30 PM
Fri. & Sat. 10 AM-4:30 PM
The meeting room recovery is $100.00 per day. Please enclose a check or money order, made out to Conyers-Rockdale Library, for the full amount with your application. Applications must be approved by the Library Director. A written confirmation or denial will be mailed to the address on the application usually within ten days of the date the application is received. Your application should be submitted to the Administrative Department at least ten days prior to the event and not more than three months in advance. Please do not advertise before your application is approved.
Applications and payments can be mailed to:
Conyers Rockdale Library System
864 Green Street
Conyers GA 30012
Or you may bring it in person and leave it at Circulation Desk marked Attention: Administrative Department
For additional information please contact the Administrative Department at 770-388-5041
Access the Meeting Room application.
Please see these additional Meeting Room regulations before applying in order to ensure your event is appropriate for this space and to know what to expect:
- Private social functions, fund-raising activities, and the selling of goods or services are not allowed.
- Neither the name nor the address of the Conyers-Rockdale Library System may be used as the official address or headquarters for an organization.
- In the event of cancellation, the requestor should promptly notify the Administrative Assistant. This courtesy will allow another group the opportunity to use the room. No refunds.
- The Meeting Room must be left in the condition it was found.
- The person booking the facility, as well as the organization, is responsible for any damages that should occur as a result of the use of the facilities. Facilities will be inspected after each meeting. Users shall pay the cost for repair of any damage to facilities as determined by the library.
- The library is not responsible for setting up the room. Arrive early to ensure the room's tables and chairs are arranged the way you would like.
- The library does not furnish supplies (pencils, markers, paper, tape, etc.) for meetings. The library does supply a microphone, DVD player, and projector. You may bring your own computer to plug in to the projector system.
- The library is not responsible for equipment, supplies, or other items owned by a group and used in the library.
- Refreshments may be served if it does not interfere with the operating of the library. Organizations are expected to provide their own utensils. The kitchen must be left in the condition it was found.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the library. No alcoholic beverages may be served.
- No signs or banners may be placed anywhere in the library without permission. Do not use tape, tacks, or nails to hang anything in the Meeting Room.
- Failure to comply with regulations will result in denial of use of the Meeting Room for one year.
- Permission to meet in the library does not in any way constitute an endorsement of a group's policies or beliefs.